These are corrections we make to the system in our lives.
How many times in a day do you hear (or say) words like?
- “important that you behave”
- “values must pronounce how you”
- “you have to”
- “you have pledged to”
- “the mission implores you”
- “have to create”
- “bring us together around a (common) goal”
- “acknowledge the efforts of”
- “a picture you should all pull towards”
- “you should be known to uphold”
- “realizing this dream would”
- “you behave in a manner that is”
- “your vocational existence is premised upon the expectations of”
- “we have to push and challenge ourselves to”
- “task to transform”
- “rigorous improvement programme”
- “the quest to improve performance”
- …. and a final threat ”you improverish yourself if you forget that errand”
Just count it!
Which loop do you hear in each one of them?
What do you think others around us are hearing (everyday)?
STRUCTURE OF A BALANCING LOOP
BEHAVIORS OF A BALANCING LOOP OVER TIME
Download to watch a balancing loop in motion.
You must log in to post a comment.